08 June 2016

Zombicide: Black Plague… More Goodies!


After a rather lengthy five month wait, the second part of the Kickstarter goodies for Zombicide: Black Plague arrived today.


Another rather large parcel was waiting for me when I got home from work, containing lots of plastic goodness. I won't distract you any more with chat – just take on board what will be arriving on your own doorstep soon (or what you missed out on)!













Those are some enormous miniatures for a board game – that rat ogre thing in particular, and the running troll ogre is ridiculously tall… fantastic!



9 comments:

  1. Exciting...if a little daunting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Daunting indeed. The box has gone away in the garage till I have more time to look at it.

      Delete
  2. Pant, pant, pant, excitement building for sure!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my dear Lord, I am in so much trouble when this arrives! Got my notification last night!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I had a lot of explaining to do. The excuse "it's from a Kickstarter back in July " is starting to sound old, even if it is true!

      Delete
  4. Looking forward to my own box.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you in the US or UK?

    I haven't received any shipping notification yet, but I'm sure it will be coming soon.

    I'm rather impressed with the huntsman pack. CMON does a great job packaging their bonus kickstarter items. Other companies would have just thrown them in a baggie.

    ReplyDelete